- McKesson Hydrogel Amorphous Wound Dressing
- 3 fl oz (85 g) – Multiple-use standard tube container.
- Primary dressing for wounds with light or no exudate that add or maintain moisture. Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement. To protect peri-wound skin from maceration, apply a moisture barrier ointment or barrier film.
- Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.