Accurate reading of SpO2 values is among the most important factors for successful management of respiratory care. For patients with a breathing disorder, monitoring blood-oxygen levels can save their lives. Fingertip pulse oximeters offer a non-invasive, safe way to do this. These models are also well suited for exercise, sport purposes and high-altitude activities.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for use in multiple applications; hospital, nursing home, community medical treatment, home care, sports center, etc.
- Portable non-invasive spot check oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- Displays digital SpO2 and pulse rate while using bar graph technology to monitor heart rate.
- Automatic power off.
- Two AAA batteries included.
- Warranty:1 Year limited.
- 45-degree angle delivery allows patient to recline
- Comes complete with compressor, disposable nebulizer, TruNeb reusable nebulizer, child mask, angled mouthpiece, 7′ kink-resistant tubing, and five extra filters
- Limited 5-year warranty